Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm not a vegan, but I photograph ones that will be on TV

My portrait of Master Gardener Adriana Martinez is in this months VegNews Magazine which focuses on a vegan lifestyle.  So, while this post isn't about my garden per se,  I met Adriana through her blog when I was starting to plant my little 5x12 plot of dirt.  She's creating an empire through her Anarchy In The Garden  -  "keeping it punk by growing her own" (and helping others to do the same).  Mark my words:  You'll see her in a bookstore and on a cable channel near you soon.  In the meantime, look for my portrait of Adriana (and my microscopic credit!) in the July/August issue of VegNews Magazine at a Borders, Albertson's, or Whole Foods.  Here's a low res preview for you:

2 comments:

  1. congrats! will check out the mag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa for being so supportive. It was an honor to work with you! Here's too many more shoots together...

    ReplyDelete